Ladies! Are you EMBARRASED about YOUR sagging skin, acne scars, stretch marks or wrinkles?
There IS a solution!! (And it's also pain-free!)
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Wrinkles, crows feet, folds and skin lacking tightness and firmness
- Acne scars & over-sized pores
- Pigmentation blemishes
- Stretch marks from pregnancy
- Not so attractive cellulite
If you're EMBARRASSED about the state of your skin, Dermaroller Skin Needling is the solutions to your problems!
Unlike conventional skin rejuvenation techniques, the Dermaroller can give you up to an 80% improvement in skin conditioning in only 6 weeks!
The Dermaroller is SAFE - absolutely ZERO harmful side effects reported even after being used in 150,000 treatments across the world!
Unlike other skin rejuvenation techniques such as IPL and Laser, the Dermaroller used fine needles instead of thermal heat. This means that there's no risk of pigmentation spots after the treatment, it is suitable for ALL SKIN COLOURS, and with the whole procedure performed under clinical conditions, there's almost a zero chance of infections either.
How does the procedure work?
- First, a numbing cream is applied to the area to ensure the treatment is pain-free
- The skin is thoroughly cleaned, and then the Dermaroller is applied. The Dermaroller is a cylindrical rolling wand studded with fine needles that gently stimulates cell growth, leading to new tissue layers of elastic and collagen fibres, as well as new capillaries for an improved blood supply.
- Unless other skin rejuvenation treatments, the treated area recovers back to normal in 12-24 hours. This means less redness, irritation and risk of infection for you!
- After a treatment with the Dermaroller, we recommend an anti-inflammatory cleanser to help soothe and protect the skin, and Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate. We recommend mineral make-up to assist with the recovery process and minerals such as copper and zinc to heal the protect your skin as well.
SPECIAL OFFER: Are you trying Dermaroller for the first time? If you are, you will receive 1 FREE LED Treatment valued at $145 PLUS a FREE Home Care Skin Needle valued at $125 That's $270 of gifts free of charge, just for trying out this fantastic service!
VERY IMPORTANT: Do not use AHA's (Glycolic Acid), Retinol, acidic or other active ingredients after the treatment - these products counteract a healing environment and could interfere with the healing process!
Are there different types of Dermarollers? Yes, there's an at-home model that helps maintain beautiful skin, and the medical model, which is what skin therapists and doctors use. BodySense Solutions offers a range of medical rollers which enables us to treat all skin conditions.
Call Gordon on 9498 2188 or Killarney Heights on 9453 5800
and book your treatment right now!